DI STUDIO Technical Consultant
- Very strong with DI studio when used for ETL processes.
- Thorough understanding of SAS Metadata and how it is used in the Console Management process.
- Enterprise guide is nice to have but much less important.
- Must have worked with complex databases with tens of millions of rows of data.
- Must be familiar with loading data from multiple SQL based data sources into a single database.
- Must understand basic data warehousing concepts such as fact, dimension, and measure.
- Must have familiarity with optimizing or diagnosing performance problems with SAS and the underlying data sources.