SAP Senior Solution Consultant, expert in the SAP SCM 7.0 solution (including the SPP planning engine), in charge of maintaining / monitoring the solution (currently being deployed at Large Truck/Automotive client in North America), supporting the business users, and of deploying to other Truck/Automotive units in North America in project mode (2 year roll-out).
- Work with maintenance and support of the SAP SCM/SPP part of the SCM solution. The work consists of solving support cases registered in the VINST case handling tool as well as performing preventive maintenance and solution monitoring, as member of the third line support.
- All work should be performed in accordance with the Client’s IT VISITS process which includes the processes Handle Incidents (HI), Handle Problems (HP), Handle Questions (HQ) and the Major Incident Procedure (MIP).
- Work with roll-out project team in order to deploy the solution to other Volvo Brands in North America: the work consists of performing fit gap analysis, creating functional and/or technical specifications for enhancements and documentation, supporting master data migration (large volumes of data), setup of the appropriate planning jobs, performing the performance tests and optimization, supporting the business team in order to define optimization parameters
- SAP SCM 7.0 expertise (SPP planning engine, Demand capture, DRP, SNC, CIF, Global ATP, Supersession, segmentation)
- Knowledge of the SAP SPM Solution (Service Parts Management) would be appreciated
- Overall knowledge on the integration between SCM and other SAP components (ERP, CRM)
- Strong experience in implementation / customizing / maintenance of a Global Template / SCM Core Solution
- Strong experience in driving business blueprint workshops / solving issues / making decisions
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry, of Aftermarket processes and of EDI communication (Purchase order agreements, Schedule lines, Advanced Shipping Notifications…) would be appreciated
- Good knowledge on Automotive Parts and BA requirements due to participation in the SCM Program and/or SCM roll-out project would be appreciated .
- BS Degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or Business, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant IT professional experience from application development and maintenance.
- Experience working in a global environment with many different cultures and the availability to travel, both domestic and international.
Successful Candidate Will Possess
- Collaborative work, Analytic, Creative
- Committed to the delivery
- Good communications skills (make presentations, participate and/or drive workshops, status report)
- Self-motivation with the ability to learn quickly and work independently.
- English fluent
For more information please use the Contact Us Form